Rudolf Steiner High School is proud of the robust and vibrant high school experience we offer our students. The below sections offer information about day-to-day life and the additional opportunities.
If you can’t quickly see what you need, or have questions that are not answered by these resources, please call the High School front office at 734-669-9394, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have ideas about additional resources that would be useful to have here, please let the front office know, and we will do our best to add them.
For High School Campus Students Only
You can get started in 3 easy steps:
Many High School students participate in an international exchange during their sophomore or junior years. The information on this page is designed to help your family consider the possibility of exchange and to find the necessary paperwork once the decision to take an exchange is made.
Before students can go on an international exchange they have to meet with a High School Coordinator and be approved for the exchange. We determine that they are academically prepared to miss a significant part of the regular curriculum, and that their language skills are sufficient for the challenges of living in a non-English speaking household. Therefore, please schedule a conversation as soon as possible after you begin to seriously consider the possibility of exchange.
These resources are designed to help answer your questions about key steps and offer important online resources for testing and applying for financial aid for college. However, they don’t replace the important conversations and individual support work that each student needs to make this process as positive as possible. So please, don’t hesitate to call or email Amy Thudium at 734-669-9394 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Preparation for the PSAT, SAT, and ACT Tests:
- SAT and ACT Preparation Resources
- Guide Sheet - PSAT
- Guide Sheet - SAT
- Guide Sheet - ACT
- SAT and ACT Test Dates
Preparation for the Application Process:
- Guide to Creating an Art Portfolio
- Considering Art School?
- Guide to Taking a Gap Year
- College Night Dates
Timelines for the Preparation Process:
High School Internships (Grade 11) (These documents are in the process of being updated for 2023-24. Please check back!)
- 11th Grade Internship Information
- Guide Sheet - Internship
- Internship Letter
- Contact Info
- Mentor Evaluation
- Internship Requirements
- Internship Locations from Past Years
College Search Resources:
- Khan Academy College Admissions Resources
- Colleges in Michigan
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Resource Guide
Articles that parents might find helpful:
- A great article from the Washington Post on the challenges of adjustment to college life: How to Help Your College Student Cope with Loneliness
- An article from the New York Times about the current challenges our teens are facing with anxiety: Why are More American Teens than Ever Suffering from Extreme Anxiety
- Help your student understand what really matters to colleges
- How to get your teen ready for college
- Preparing your teen for the first year of college