COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
RSSAA is planning for five full days on campus for all students for the 2020-21 school year if allowed by the State of Michigan. We are also preparing plans in the event that remote learning is required, but are working very hard to make sure that students can be safely on campus, either in small groups or full classes, if possible. Please see our Return to School Plan for details to date. The plan will continue to be updated based on CDC, state and county requirements.
What about trips, events and gatherings?
During this unprecedented time, RSSAA parents can reschedule a FACTS tuition payment by contacting the Business Office at email@example.com. Due to banking protocol, FACTS requires changes to be made 4 business days in advance of a scheduled payment.
If you need additional support or have other payment questions, please contact Finance Manager, Carolyn Raschke, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACTS FAQs and FACTS Customer Service website link: https://online.factsmgt.com/platform/customer-service
FACTS website link: https://online.factsmgt.com/SignIn.aspx.
The CDC recommends the following preventive actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water when your hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick (and do not return to school until you are fever-free for 24 hours without medication). We ask you to strictly adhere to this policy.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.